TYRE REPAIR KIT
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE FEATURES BELOW
Even the best off-road tyres can be punctured. And for this reason, Jase never leaves home without his tyre repair kit. The Aussie bush is no place to be stranded with flat tyres, and the good news is that it’s easy to avoid. The CampBoss Tyre Repair Kit offers a lightweight, inexpensive and compact kit that will get you back on the road in minutes!
- T-handle spiral probe: The reamer is used to probe the puncture, clear away any remaining debris and temporarily separate the tyre’s steel belts without damage, helping to smooth the way for the repair cords/plugs.
- T-handle insert tool: Used to insert the repair cord into the hole.
- Tyre repair plug lubricant: For use on the reamer to ease its way into the puncture.
- Repair cords: Thick strings of spongy cord that are inserted into the puncture to fill the hole and make the tyre temporarily safe to drive on.
- Insert needle
- Accessory kit: Includes Black plastic caps, valve extenders, chrome hex caps, tyre valve cores, hex keys and an item to trim the repair cords.
- 4-in-1 tyre repair tool
- Pliers: Used to remove the cause of the puncture.
Kit Dimensions: length 30cm x height 20cm x depth 5cm; weight 1.17kg
We normally dispatch your order within 1 business day however during busier periods it may take 2 business days.
Australia Post will normally take 3-5 business days via regular post, but it will depend on your location (WA customers may experience a little longer delivery time).
We recommend visiting the Australia Post website and using their delivery times estimator by putting in your address and our warehouse postcode of 4563 to get an idea of your delivery time.
Click here to view our returns policy
Please note if you wish to purchase any of the following products internationally, please contact us on email@example.com to obtain a shipping quote:
Cape York Camp Chair, Ultimate Camp Cooking Bundle, Ultimate Camp Cooking XL Bundle, Camp Oven, Camp Cooker, Enamel Dinner Set, End-Opening Storage Case 90L, Premium Adventure Recovery System.
|Width (across shoulders)||45||50||52||54||57.5||58||60||60|