The CampBoss Jaffle Iron is a quick, easy way to enjoy a camp cook-up. It can be used to cook jaffles using bread, and campfire pies using pastry. Simply fill two slices of bread or pastry with your favourite ingredients, close the jaffle iron using the timber handles, then position over the campfire coals to cook.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE FEATURES SECTION BELOW
- Long arms allow you to keep a safe distance from the open fire while cooking
- Timber handles stop heat transferring during cooking for safe handling of the iron
- Embossed internal design gives your cooked jaffles a unique CampBoss branding
- Pre-seasoned and easy to maintain, just give it a wipe with oil before packing away
- Two piece hinge design allows for easy cleaning and convenient storage
- Includes a storage bag to keep your jaffle iron clean between use
We normally dispatch your order within 1 business day however during busier periods it may take 2 business days.
Australia Post will normally take 3-5 business days via regular post, but it will depend on your location (WA customers may experience a little longer delivery time).
We recommend visiting the Australia Post website and using their delivery times estimator by putting in your address and our warehouse postcode of 4563 to get an idea of your delivery time.
Click here to view our returns policy
Please note if you wish to purchase any of the following products internationally, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a shipping quote:
Cape York Camp Chair, Ultimate Camp Cooking Bundle, Ultimate Camp Cooking XL Bundle, Camp Oven, Camp Cooker, Enamel Dinner Set, End-Opening Storage Case 90L, Premium Adventure Recovery System.
|Width (across shoulders)||45||50||52||54||57.5||58||60||60|