PLEASE NOTE: Shipping not included
WATCH: Jase demonstrates the versatility of the RT BOSS TENT!
In an ever-changing world we're all looking to get out there and enjoy this great country of ours. And there's nothing better while you're out adventuring in your 4x4 than having an easy and convenient way to set up camp and get a comfortable night's rooftop rest. Introducing the RT BOSS TENT.
SHIPPING OPTIONS -
1. FREE LOCAL PICK UP - You can collect from the Sunshine Coast Warehouse (Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm) by appointment, contact us on - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note - Unfortunately due to space restrictions there is no allowance for you to be able to fit it yourself on site. Our warehouse staff will assist to help load the roof top tent in the box onto your vehicle, where you will need to restrain with straps or tie downs.
2. We can ship to your nearest depot, check available locations here then contact us on - email@example.com for your shipping quote
Please note - Bulky item - We are unable to ship directly to your home address
- Tent is made from 280gsm poly cotton rip-stop canvas and finished in khaki green colour
- The mattress is high density 60mm with waterproof zip-over cover
- The cover flaps over the sides and front entry are supported by galvanised spring steel supports
- 20mm thick non-condensation mat under the mattress
- SBS zippers all round
- Mosquito and midges proof mesh
- Access from three sides
- Extra long aluminium ladder that extends to 2.6m for lifted vehicles
- RT Boss Tent can be folded down with the bedding and ladder packed inside
- Powder coated aluminium construction
- Outer shell is folded, sealed and riveted so sections can be replaced if damaged
- Foam-filled and insulated roof with sound deadening carpet
- Roof organiser including five pockets and one clear pocket for tablet and iPad viewing or lighting
- Lightweight aluminium honeycomb base for insulation and strength
- Gas struts aid lifting the roof - especially when loaded
- Internal height adjustable safety support to keep the roof in place while open
- Includes a set roof racks to hold solar panels, canoes, kayaks, bikes or storage bags
- Key locking SS latches
- Interior LED strip light (dimmable, bug free yellow/white) and 2 x USB ports, 1 x CIG socket
All round sail rail style fixing system to attach light bars, awnings, shower tents, and other accessories
- Water column rate: 2,000mm
- External closed size: L 2,330mm x W 1,480mm x H 220mm
- External open size: L 2,330mm x W 1,480mm x H 1,490mm
- Weight approx 83kg (does not include mounting bars, ladder or roof racks)
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELIVERY DELAYS
We normally dispatch your order within 1 business day however during busier periods it may take 2 business days.
Australia Post will normally take 3-5 business days via regular post, but it will depend on your location (WA customers may experience a little longer delivery time).
We recommend visiting the Australia Post website and using their delivery times estimator by putting in your address and our warehouse postcode of 4563 to get an idea of your delivery time.
Click here to view our returns policy
Please note if you wish to purchase any of the following products internationally, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a shipping quote:
Cape York Camp Chair, Ultimate Camp Cooking Bundle, Ultimate Camp Cooking XL Bundle, Camp Oven, Camp Cooker, Enamel Dinner Set, End-Opening Storage Case 90L, Premium Adventure Recovery System.
|Width (across shoulders)||45||50||52||54||57.5||58||60||60|