Get our Ultimate Camp Cooking Bundle and add an "about that much..." cookbook for only an extra $10.01!
1 x 12-inch spun steel camp oven
1 x Trivet
1 x Canvas storage bag
1 x Lifting handle
1 x Pair heavy-duty gloves
1 x “about that much…” Cookbook
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE FEATURES BELOW
Get bush cook’n the way Jase does and show them who’s CampBoss with your lightweight, spun-steel All 4 Adventure camp oven.
Spun steel heats faster than cast iron. Needs less coals so works well with smaller fires. Food cooks faster so you’ll be getting into that tucker before the sun sets.
Roast, bake, fry, or boil with this versatile cooking tool. Includes trivet which aids air circulation and prevents food from burning on the bottom.
Pile the coals onto the lid for all-round heat. Lid can also be used as a fry pan.
Easy to maintain. Just give it a wipe and oil it before packing it away.
* We recommend seasoning your camp oven right away upon delivery.
SEASONING YOUR CAMPBOSS BY ALL 4 ADVENTURE CAMP OVEN
Your CampBoss Camp Oven needs to be broken in or ‘seasoned’.
BEFORE FIRST USE – Wash the camp oven thoroughly with warm soapy water and then dry thoroughly with clean paper towel before starting the seasoning process.
1. Coat paper towel in cooking oil or cooking fat and wipe all the surfaces of the camp oven, lid and trivet
2. With a clean paper towel, wipe off excess cooking oil or cooking fat.
3. Place camp oven into BBQ with lid and close lid. If you don’t have a lid on your BBQ, just place BBQ on grill. A conventional oven or camp fire coals can be used as well (Jase says be careful doing it in the oven as the smoke detectors may go off!)
4. Heat until camp oven is nice and hot, just starting to smoke.
5. Remove from the heat and before it cools completely, wipe off all excess oil on the inside of the camp oven with clean paper towels.
AFTER EVERY USE
1. Clean with warm soapy water using mild detergent
2. Dry thoroughly with paper towel and lightly coat with cooking oil or fat before storing in bag
PLEASE NOTE DUE TO COVID-19 WE ARE EXPERIENCING DELIVERY DELAYS
We normally dispatch your order within 1 business day however during busier periods it may take 2 business days.
Australia Post will normally take 3-5 business days via regular post, but it will depend on your location (WA customers may experience a little longer delivery time).
We recommend visiting the Australia Post website and using their delivery times estimator by putting in your address and our warehouse postcode of 4563 to get an idea of your delivery time.
Click here to view our returns policy
Please note if you wish to purchase any of the following products internationally, please contact us on email@example.com to obtain a shipping quote:
Cape York Camp Chair, Ultimate Camp Cooking Bundle, Ultimate Camp Cooking XL Bundle, Camp Oven, Camp Cooker, Enamel Dinner Set, End-Opening Storage Case 90L, Premium Adventure Recovery System.
|Width (across shoulders)||45||50||52||54||57.5||58||60||60|